File Finder is a web application created to help you search any file or directory in any location on the server. Also File Finder can search inside files for any given regular expression or standard string. It is a simple but handy application to quickly search for the desired files and directories.
- Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Search any location on the server.
- Search any file type for any string.
- Search any string inside files.
- Server browser to select server directory
- Save and manage Search results.
- Download searched files.
- Fetch and mark searched string online.
- Instant search without loading page.
- No database required.
- Can run on any device. [pc – mobile – tablet -mac … etc]
What is new in version 1.2.0 (2014-05-17)
- Can Search inside the following files types:
Note: For testing this point upload your test files by the ftp cloud demo in here: http://demos.codesgit.com/ftpcloud/
And open the FTP site called “example” and upload your file. then you can search inside it using the files finder in at this path: http://demos.codesgit.com/filesfinder/
What is new in version 1.1.0 (2014-05-12)
- Users manager with specific direotries.
Read more: http://docs.codesgit.com/filesfinder/