Create that amazing deals, discounts or coupons website with CouponHut, a clean modern responsive design, drag and drop page builder, custom widgets and rating system included.
CouponHut has been expressly designed and developed to create a world’s best practice Coupon and Deals website, powered by the world-wide CMS WordPress. It is perfect for an affiliate website with its powerful Options Panel and Member Registration.
You need a sticky website so that your visitors engage with your content and share your coupons with their family and friends for a low abandon rate, right? Studies show that today’s users are mostly engaging with web content on their handheld devices.
This means your new website needs to display beautifully across a wide range of different devices; desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets of all shapes and sizes. And who needs the hassle? CouponHut has takes care of all of this for you and more. Developed to cater for the plethora of today’s electronic gadgets, tablets and smartphones leaving you nothing to do, except take over the world with your amazing coupon code deals!
Deals & Coupons
Everyone loves a bargain, and with your new super website chock filled with incredible good deals and coupons.
Of course the basis of CouponHut is built on the solid foundation of a world class eCommerce website, but more on that later, right now what you need to know is that you can do so much with CouponHut right out of the box.
Percentage based discounts, time triggered events and offer expiries, CouponHut has all the smarts, all that is missing is your great offers.
Dedicated Ad Blocks
A great way to increase your passive income on a high traffic coupon and deals website is to offer valuable advertising space to your partners, but who has the time to mess around with tricky CSS or HTML or even worse yet, hack into PHP to get your ads looking right? Ain’t nobody got time for that!
With CouponHut you get a bunch of different easy-to-use Widgets carefully selected to fit the most common ad platforms and sizes so that you can populate your website with classy looking ads in minutes.
Time Based Triggers
Every good discount hunter loves a time triggered discount – who can resist 50% off that only has five hours remaining?
We have put this information right up front so you can display the expiry as a thumbnail on your homepage and the click through to the full offer has the cool icons, countdown clocks, company information and every element you need to explain your offer.
Rating System Integration
A good offer can build your business with a single sale to the right customer. This could be achieved with outbound marketing or affiliate network offers, but nothing works as well today as Word Of Mouth.
This is why it’s crucial to have a rating system built into your website. People today look for that influencer rating in every deal that that make, and we get this. That’s why a Star Rating system has been completely integrated into the core of CouponHut.
No messy coding and no unnecessary Plugins slowing your website down.
Advanced Customer Filters
People love Search! They love to dig around and poke about your website to see if you have what they are looking for. It has to be clear, simple and easy to find, and that is achieved with CouponHut via a series of easy to use, yet very advanced built in Filters.
Use a slider to unveil what expires first, show a series of dropdowns to select a particular brand, category or company. It’s all right here, right out of box.
You want to get up and running fast, so we built a series of the most common pages that are going to create the foundation of any coupon and deals website. These pages have been carefully created to suit the specific situations you need, we know you are going to love them.
Need to create a specific element on a particular page and then create it on other Posts, Pages or the entire site easily? We did too, that’s why we packed CouponHut full of amazing Shortcodes that will help you achieve your dreams with simplicity and sophistication.
Shortcodes are exactly what they sound like – a series of pre-built code snippets that you can use anywhere you see the Text Editor in the backend of WordPress. It’s as simple as Copy and Paste in Word, yet what you can achieve is pretty neat.
Buttons, Blockquotes, Accordions that expand when clicked and so much more.
CouponHut uses WooCommerce for its payment and registration functionality. It uses its own Deal post type, instead of the WooCOmmerce Product one.
- WordPress 4.4+ Ready
- Membership registrations.
- Rich Snippets
- Rename “Deal” post type
- Rename “Deal Company” and “Deal Category” taxonomies
- Fully Responsive
- Built with Bootstrap 3
- Extremely Easy to Setup
- 1 Click Demo Install – No Images Included
- SEO Optimized
- Clean & Minimalistic Design
- 700+ Google Fonts
- WPML Support and Translation Ready – *.po and *.mo files included
- Custom CSS Field
- 2000+ Iconsmind Premium Icons
- Threaded Post-Comments
- Free Updates
- Documentation & Theme Support
10 Page Templates
- Browse Companies
- Browse Deals
- Browse Categories
- Expiring Deals
- Popular Deals
- Front Page
- Full Width
- Page With Sidebar
10 Custom Widgets
- Daily Deal
- Deal Companies
- Deal Categories
- Deal Filter
- Deal Search
- Recent Posts
Let the people do the talking
Support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and bug fixes. Send your questions via the Support tab of the theme. We’ll do everything I can to help, as far as it’s not connected with 3rd party plugins or modifications.
Version 2.9.3 – 17.11.2017
- Added Shop Alphabetical Categorization. - Added Social Share Buttons for Blog Posts - Updated Updated Subsolar Designs Twitter Widget - Single Deal and Navigation Fixes
Version 2.9.2 – 10.10.2017
- Added second Single Deal Layout with smaller header image - Use WP Filesystem for category icons select
Version 2.9.1 – 18.09.2017
- Background Image Widgets Fix - Deal Prices Width Fix
Version 2.9 – 22.08.2017
- WooCommerce Fixes - Mobile menu fixed position - Fixed search header - Sales/Redeems/View in Admin Dahsboard Deals Columns - Changed shortcdoes h1 to h2
Version 2.8.9 – 18.05.2017
- Added url_encode() in GET['dal_redirect'} - Added Company Name field on registration - Added search screen header in search result page - Added Option for making deal rating possible only if a user has bought a deal - Updated WooCommerce template files. - Fixes
Version 2.8.8 – 14.06.2017
- Added Option to Make all Expired Deals Draft - Added "Show Deals only from Certain Category" to the Latest Deals shortcode - Fixes
Version 2.8.6 – 03.05.2017
- Hero Image Search fix - Deals AJAX navigation fix - "CouponHut Tips & Tricks" Guide - Mobile Navigation Menu Fixes
Version 2.8.5 – 01.05.2017
- Filter Widget - Add "Countries" as a placeholder instead of None. - Fix Deal Redirect Not Working - Added “Featured Deal Categories” and “Featured Deal Companies” widgets - Updated ACF Plugin - Featured Deals carousel now uses deal header image - Deal Pricing Fix
Version 2.8.4 – 17.04.2017
- Front Page deal submit fix - Deals Grid completely overhauled. Faster and quicker now. - WooCommerce 3.X Support - Subsolar Extras Plugin Update - Updated *.pot file - Updated 1 Click Demo
Version 2.8.3 – 06.04.2017
- Added limited deals - Fix for when Browse Deals is set as a Front Page - Added sort deals functionality for search results - Added Animated scroll on search - Updated WooCommerce Templates - Better arrangement for the deal fields - Many fixes
Version 2.8.2 – 07.03.2017
- Added Deal View Counter - Fixed back button on browse deals AJAX pagination. - Pressing Enter now submits the search form - Bug fixes
Version 2.8.1 – 14.02.2017
- Added Image Carousel Shortcode - AJAX Search Deals fix
Version 2.8 – 05.02.2017
- Removed cart from nav menu widget - Add notice when there is an error with theGoogle API key - Fixed "Hide Cart Icon" option - Fixed "Print" image in WooCommerce Orders - Fixed Company filter search - Sort Deals Filter Fix - Added pricing checks in content-deal.php - Google API notice moved to the back-end - Image Widget Field - Remove Image button
Version 2.7 – 21.11.2016
- Higher image resolution - [Edit] deal button fix - Fix disappearing featured image - Fix iOS bugs - Fix image blur 0px - Mobile fixes - Added pricing checks in content-deal.php - Google API notice moved to the back-end - Image Widget Field - Remove Image button